This past weekend I attend the New York Times Travel Show in one of my favorite cities. I love New York! This is the largest travel show in North America and it was impressive. I can hardly wait for next year’s event.
Here are the highlights of what I learned from the seminars, exhibits, vendors, etc…
Best airfare prices
- Domestic travel book at miminum 57 days advance
- International travel book at minimum 171 days advance
- Sunday is cheapest day of the week to purchase average 19% lower
- Saturday, Tuesday and Wednesday are the cheapest days to fly
- skyscanner.net & momondo.com consistently showed lowest airfare prices
2016 Top Destinations
- Colombia – new airline from Miami called Viva Colombia with low prices
- Chennai & Kerala India
- Canada – amazing exchange rate!
- Japan – amazing exchange rate!
- Champagne France – amazing exchange rate and drink real champagne all day!
- Celebrate 100th anniversary of National Parks
- Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Washington DC
- Russia – amazing exchange rate!
Seek your adventure!